Lipo Lax+ PPC SOLUTION ADVANCED NEW FORMULA.
What really sets this new generation product apart is
PPC high purity raw materials 99.8%
Deoxycholate of sodium raw materials purity 98%
Special sterile technologies smaller than the cells of 50-70 particles
Odorless, no pigment.
* Lipo lax + painless
* Does not leave any discomfort or burning sensation
* Ready to inject
* No lidocaine needed
* Does not require any solution or LA mix to be added before being injected
* Does not leave an unpleasant smell like similar products in the market do
* Fantastic results
Unlike similar fat dissolving products in the market today. We are providing this at a low cost. This would not only benefit & add value to your business, but also leaving the client happy & satisfied.
This product is manufactured to a very high standard and is KFDA & Cosmetically approved.
We offer your organisation discounts on bulk orders.
Lipolytics for mesotherapy – Lipo Lax
The effects of Lipo Lax are driven by lipolysis, a process that results in the cleavage of one molecule of triglycerol (the substance that makes up an adipocyte, or fat cell) into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol. This splitting occurs with the help of injections, which, upon entering the fatty tissue, causes the release of fat from the adipocytes.
One of the main causes of obesity is the excess of lipid synthesis over the processes of their digestion. In this case, the excess fat remains in the body and accumulates in the subcutaneous fat between muscle fibers and on vessel walls. Lipo Lax combats these deposits.
The effects of Lipo Lax can be described as follows:
- When introduced into the subcutaneous tissue, Lipo Lax increases the osmotic pressure within the cells and splits the fat into its components, which causes the cell membrane to rupture;
- The cleavage products of the adipocyte enter the lymph flow and blood via the damaged membrane and are excreted by the kidneys and liver;
- Flat scars form at the introduction site of Lipo Lax (inside the cellulose), which contribute to the destruction of adipose tissue.
Benefits of application:
1. There is no need for anesthesia;
2. The procedure for administering Lipo Lax is very simple and effective, convenient and, above all, painless;
3. Lipo Lax dissolves and destroys fat cells (fat cells are eliminated through sweat and urine);
4. Lipo Lax is effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, makes the skin supple and elastic;
5. Lipo Lax quickly removes fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet;
6. Lipo Lax guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials;
7. Maximizes the effectiveness of lipolysis.
Recommendations for use
Before beginning the procedure, the cosmetologist should perform an initial consultation with the patient to learn about their medical history, determine the problem areas, perform the initial measurements, in addition to estimating how many injections per session and how many treatment sessions are needed to achieve the desired results. The procedure should take place under sterile conditions, which eliminates the risk of infection. Lipo Lax is injected with the thinnest single-use needle into the subcutaneous fat of the areas requiring correction. The process is no more painful than any other injection and, to make it as comfortable as possible, an anesthetic cream is used in most cases. After the injections are administered, the patient will need to rest for about half an hour under the supervision of a doctor or fat dissolving practitioner. and drink at least 0.5 liters of water.
Type of needles used in the procedure: 30G
Course of procedures: 7-15 sessions (up to the required result)
Frequency of procedures: 1 procedure every 14-21 days
Duration of therapy: 3-6 months
Duration of the procedure: 10-20 minutes
Rehabilitation period: 1-2 days